RE: Thinkpad t520i + Debian GNU/kFreeBSD

[Robert, sorry for the double copy, had to use the gmail interface today]

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 1:28 AM, Robert Millan <rmh@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> 2011/10/26 Paul Tagliamonte <tag@pault.ag>:
>> If there is another mailing list, please let me know.
>
> This is the right one, welcome.

Thanks :)

>> I've tried to give Debian GNU/kFreeBSD a go on my Thinkpad, to help
>> with what I'm sure is a huge undertaking.
>>
>> The system looks to be locked up, without an error to the display on
>> boot, from the kernel before boot's passed to the init process.
>
> Which version of the installer did you use?

d-i ? I'm not sure, never hit userland.

As for the ISO of the install image - I used the Squeeze i386 image. I
can try the daily images, I was going to do an upstable "upgrade" once
it took.