Thinkpad t520i + Debian GNU/kFreeBSD

Firstly, Howdy kFreeBSD folks.

If there is another mailing list, please let me know.

I've tried to give Debian GNU/kFreeBSD a go on my Thinkpad, to help
with what I'm sure is a huge undertaking.

The system looks to be locked up, without an error to the display on
boot, from the kernel before boot's passed to the init process.

atapci0: [ITHREAD]
atapci0: AHCI v1.30 controller with 6 6Gbps ports, PM not supported

[snip]

pci0: <serial bus, SMBus> at device 31.3 (no driver attached)
acpi_tz0: <Thermal Zone> on acpi0
atrtc0: <AT realtime clock> port 0x70-0x71 irq 8 on acpi0
atkbdc0: <Keyboard Controller (i8042)> port 0x60,0x64 ieq 1 on acpi0
atkbd0: <AT Keyboard> irq 1 on atkbdc0

Typos aside (i'm sure there are some, that's by hand) - any help at
all would be fantastic.

Thanks, folks!
Paul

--