Re: Any tracking of good mini-iso images?

2011/10/8 Mats Erik Andersson <mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>:
> So the opportunity is there: Take the installer for a spin.
> I am running it on kfreebsd-amd64 with ZFS, and so forth.
> My run uses the d-i snapshot 2011-09-29 as I had it handy.

Is there any netinst image that currently works?

We can't just put information about "good mini.iso" in the wiki
because installability doesn't only depend on the mini.iso version, as
you've just verified.  However, a netinst image is always capable of
self-contained install.