Re: Any tracking of good mini-iso images?

fredag den 30 september 2011 klockan 23:26 skrev Robert Millan detta:
> 2011/9/30 Mats Erik Andersson <mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>:
> > Are we keeping some record of functional mini-iso images
> > that we can name as pointers for people interested to have
> > a go with kfreebsd-any?

An uncomfortably naive formulation as I now understand,
but Robert's reply got me into investigating the cause
of the installer problem!

The good news is that as of this night, having seen #643950
closed by NMU of Julien Christau, the debian-installer
now indeed is able to install kfreebsd-amd64 from Sid!

So the opportunity is there: Take the installer for a spin.
I am running it on kfreebsd-amd64 with ZFS, and so forth.
My run uses the d-i snapshot 2011-09-29 as I had it handy.

Regards,
  Mats E A