Re: [kfreebsd] massive report for uninstallable FUSE packages

2011/7/17 Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus@rath.org>:
> Robert Millan <rmh@debian.org> writes:
>> Else if %package% depends on fuse-utils because it can't work at all without
>> fusermount, please reply to this bug report so we can try to find a solution.
>
> The s3ql package still fits into this category. Does fuse4bsd provide no
> fusermount at all, or does it just have different semantics?

No fusermount at all.  If you're concerned with:

./src/s3ql/cli/umount.py:    umount_cmd = ('fusermount', '-u', '-z', mountpoint)
./src/s3ql/cli/umount.py:    if subprocess.call(['fusermount', '-u',
mountpoint]) != 0:

Unmounting is done via umount command as with normal filesystems.

And I think the equivalent to lazy unmount is "umount -f":

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=umount&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+8.2-RELEASE&format=html