Re: [kfreebsd] massive report for uninstallable FUSE packages

On 07/16/2011 03:29 PM, Robert Millan wrote:
> 2011/7/16 Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus@rath.org>:
>> I'm maintaining the s3ql package and it uses the fusermount command. I
>> am not sure what you mean with "a FUSE daemon"...?
>
> Presence of init.d script led me to think there was a daemon, but now
> I notice it just takes care of loading Linux modules.  I'll make some
> adjustments to the template.

I would expect that every package that depends on fuse-utils probably
requires command-line functionality (because fuse-utils really doesn't
provide anything else), so I'm not convinced that automatically filing
bugs here would be a good idea.

Best,

   -Nikolaus