Re: Buildd maintainer wanted for kfreebsd-*

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 10:33:55PM +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:
> Hi!

Hi Christoph,

> Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> writes:
> > Thanks a lot for maintaining the kfreebsd-* buildds for the last years.
> > I am taking back the maintenance for now, but a new maintainer is of
> > course still needed.
>
>     I would offer to take over there. However I would prefer to if
> handing over could happen in early May when I have some extra time to
> get used to the workflow.

Thanks a lot for your offer. I don't think it's really a problem if your
start in early May. I am taking the maintenance for the next days, and
anyway now that autosigning is in place, it's not so dramatic if a
buildd maintainer is away for one day or tow.

I'll see what is needed to make that official in the next days,
including access to the buildds.

Cheers,
Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73