Re: Buildd maintainer wanted for kfreebsd-*

Hi!

Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> writes:
> Thanks a lot for maintaining the kfreebsd-* buildds for the last years.
> I am taking back the maintenance for now, but a new maintainer is of
> course still needed.

    I would offer to take over there. However I would prefer to if
handing over could happen in early May when I have some extra time to
get used to the workflow.

Regards

    Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer

Q. Why is top posting bad?