Re: Porting libdtrace

2011/2/25 Robert Mustacchi <rm@fingolfin.org>:
> I was wondering if
> there was a general process or tips that folks had for embarking on
> getting these libraries actually built and handling differences between
> the FreeBSD libc and glibc headers.

It's hard to answer this in generic terms.  My suggestion is that you
try building the source and see how if it fails, then ask specific
questions for the build problems you can't figure out, or look for
similar examples in the rest of the patchset (e.g. in freebsd-libs or
freebsd-utils).

Btw if dtrace needs code from cddl/{compat,contrib}/opensolaris
maybe you can reuse/share some of the patches from zfsutils.