Re: testing of altered eglibc pthread implementation for GNU/kFreeBSD

2011/9/20 Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz>:
> Please test this partial patch, upload into experimental would be nice.

Unfortunately I can't build eglibc anywhere I try.

I've tried both Squeeze and Wheezy versions on their respective build
environments, both on i386 and amd64, with and without your patch.

Somehow the testsuite always either fails or manages to crash my
system (I/O bomb).  I wonder if it has to do with my setup (8.1 kernel
with ZFS).  Did someone else try?