Re: kfreeBSD d-i (squeeze) usable via PXE and serial console (IPMI)?

Hi

sorry for the late reply

On Thursday 11 August 2011 11:03:20 Robert Millan wrote:
> Were you using /dev/mfi0 as a block device?  Remember that the block
> device is /dev/mfid0, not /dev/mfi0.

Yeah, I found all the "d"isks :)

> > Is the driver bad? No problems found under Linux so far... But I suppose
> > I should direct this question upstream, right?
>
> Yes.  See http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html

I found it on the web, the problem is, that the mfi driver and CPU C states
don't cooperate, thus I disabled this in the BIOS and it worked without a
problem. Now back to benchmarking :)

Cheers

carsten