Re: kfreeBSD d-i (squeeze) usable via PXE and serial console (IPMI)?

Hi

On Wednesday 10 August 2011 17:20:41 Robert Millan wrote:
> With GRUB there's the "serial" command.  For kFreeBSD I don't know.
> Did you check the FreeBSD handbook?

yes, and that got me frightened:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/serialconsole-setup.html

they go on into quite a bit of detail that you have to recompile the boot
block (whatever that is), to use different serial ports and/or speeds.

*sigh* I think I need to test something else with that machine.

Cheers

Carsten