Re: [kfreebsd] massive report for uninstallable FUSE packages

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:10:18 +0200, Robert Millan <rmh@debian.org> wrote:

> wikipediafs sshfs smbnetfs s3ql rofs python-fuse pytagsfs plptools
> mythtvfs ntfsprogs libpam-mount libfuse-perl libconfig-model-perl
> httpfs2 gphotofs gfarm2fs fusedav fts flickrfs curlftpfs bindfs avfs
> aptfs

I'm working on gphotofs, but shouldn't

>   Depends: fuse-utils [linux-any] | fuse4bsd [kfreebsd-any]

this be something like

Depends: fuse [linux-any] | fuse4bsd [kfreebsd-any]

since fuse-utils is transitional.

I'm also not sure whether it is better to use '|' or just ',' here.
Probably it doesn't matter.