Re: kfreebsd-9 in experimental?

Wiadomość napisana przez Darko Hojnik w dniu 2011-06-15, o godz. 20:17:
> I don't think so. They is more then enough to do with the kfreebsd 8. Arno told me at the last Linuxday, he is working on iSCSI. The debian-installer for KfreeBSD should be radical rewritten. And Jails should be implemented. Also needs the FreeBSD project needs manpower to fix VIMAGE and to develop resource-limitations for Jails. And over hundred things more...

No idea about VIMAGE, but resource limits are pretty much done ('man rctl' for start),
except for I/O rate limiting, which won't happen before 9.0-RELEASE.

--
If you cut off my head, what would I say?  Me and my head, or me and my body?