Re: kfreebsd-9 in experimental?

Hello Robert,

In short the grub2 scripts breaks if Debian KfreeBSD is installed on a ZFS-Subvolume. Generally Debian does not ship an enterprise class middleware. Jboss is as an completly outdated version in SID. Currently I've beginn to work with GateIn the sucessor of Jboss Portal. I think within the next 6 months I would create some packages with Jboss 5.1, GateIn, eXo WebOS , eXo ECM, jBPM and some parts of this universe. It#s planed to deploy this stuff in my Cloud.