Re: Some more questions from my kFreeBSD talk at FOSDEM

I'm also not totally satisfied with the answers given so far, e.g.:

| Q. Do standard programs run under Debian GNU/kFreeBSD using the Linux
| Compatibility Layer?
|
| A. No.

Q. Why not?

:-)

Oh, And Petr: I would rephrase that question back to "Do _Linux_
programs run under Debian GNU/kFreeBSD using the Linux Compatibility
Layer?" I have no idea what you meant with "standard" programs.

So rephrase question in a different way.

Q: Which syscall kernel interface is used by binaries compiled
   for Debian GNU/kFreeBSD ?