Re: [done]: bootstrap of ghc6 on kfreebsd-amd64

Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz> (11/02/2010):
>> I've built/signed/uploaded it for unstable as well.
>
> Many thanks for this.

No problem, only a matter of waiting for the build to finish.

> Not necessarily, see thread starting by [1] and
>
> #569157 RM: haddock -- ROM; haddock now built from ghc6's source
>  ghc6's source has included haddock in it for some time now.  Starting
>  with version 6.12.1, I'm building /usr/bin/haddock from that source
>  and won't be building it from the source package haddock.
>
> It looks like we could relax for a while ;-)

Alright, I guess I'm gonna keep all haskell-related packages in the
Maybe-Failed state, so that I don't forget about them (as opposed to
marking them Failed and then having to dig into the Failed messages to
get back to those), until ghc folks do their transition.

Thanks for the pointers.

Mraw,
KiBi.