Re: [done]: bootstrap of ghc6 on kfreebsd-amd64

(Keeping only -bsd@ now.)

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (31/01/2010):
> I've just checked that once the patch you mentioned applied, I'm
> able to build ghc6 using your package. So: please, Haskell folks,
> merge it as soon as you have a chance. :)

It got uploaded, I've rebuilt it using a previous package, and then
rebuilt it using the new binary, and everything went fine. I'm
currently uploading it.

> Maybe Haskell folks have a timeline for 6.12 in unstable?

I've asked on IRC, “soon” seems to be the answer (what's needed is
mostly: figuring out a build failure on another arch and making sure
there's no objection from the rest of their team).

Great. :)

Mraw,
KiBi.