Re: Detecting kfreebsd kernel while compiling [hurd]

Joachim Wiedorn dixit:

>But now I see it is not so easy to test it on other architectures. Does
>some now how gcc give the string for 'hurd-i386' architectures? I have
>thought it should be simple:

There's the Mach kernel, the Hurd set of translators, the eglibc
and the i386 platform. The Debian architectures are not represen-
ted. Your best bet is probably:

DEB_BUILD_ARCH?=	$(shell dpkg-architecture -qDEB_BUILD_ARCH)

Then pass appropriate things via debian/rules.

This won't work upstream though.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant