Re: Detecting kfreebsd kernel while compiling

Hello Petr,

Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz> wrote:
> What and where exactly do you want to test ?
I had the code (in "C") of upstream where for each kernel different
variables be set. For compiling on linux kernel based architectures
there are no problem. But for kfreebsd kernel based architectures there
are no code snippet.

> Iff you want to test inside some C file, as shown by your example
> you have to test
>
> #if defined (__FreeBSD_kernel__) || defined (__FreeBSD__) || defined (__linux__)
This was the right info for me. And now I see how the strings should
be. Thanks!

Fondest regards,
 Joachim Wiedorn