Re: Current daily build fails at installation

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 16:46:10 +0100
Hanno Hecker <hah@uu-x.de> wrote:

> On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 12:06:42 +0100
> Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> wrote:
> > Hanno Hecker a écrit :
> > > If you need more info, the VM is still running.
> > >

> > Can you try to enter the chroot and see if apt-get install without any
> > argument returns an error?
> At least there wasn't an error after creating the
> /etc/apt/sources.list, apt-get update and apt-get install
> openssh-client. I'll see later what happens when I have access to the
> VM.
After a new install in a fresh VM, same thing in the chroot: "apt-get
install" => no error, no packages to update/upgrade (without a
sources.list, kind of expected :))

Note: this fails in the step after partitioning disk, so no
users/passwords have been asked/configured and no apt-setup was run.

Is there any boot parameter to get more verbose output from the
installer?

	Hanno