Re: GNU/kFreeBSD debian-installer

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 12:07, Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> wrote:

> The current image is what is planned for the Squeeze release, we will
> try to fix as many bugs as possible until it happens.

Thanks. I just ran the mini.iso in VirtualBox on Ubuntu, it worked,
although I used English for the installation language.

The main thing that's missing is the keyboard selection. Having to
figure out how to set the keyboard properly after installation (I
can't even recall offhand how to do that on GNU/Linux) makes it
somewhat less useful than the regular d-i.