Re: gcj 4.4 failures on fash.d.o but not on fano.d.o

Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz> wrote:

Hi,

>> gcj 4.4 is currently broken on kfreebsd-amd64 per #576335.
>
> The forked-daapd failed three times on fash, but build for 1st attempt
> on fano. It looks like still the same problem as bellow.

I knew I was forgetting something while checking the build logs, and
that was checking for the buildd host :)

> Aurelien prepared fix for get_phys_pages() in eglibc (not yet
> uploaded), it is related ?

The issue rang a bell with Aurélien and he went on to check things out;
I don't know how far he went but it's possible that this commit you saw
is a fix for this, yes.

I'll leave it up to Aurélien to comment further :)

JB.

--
 Julien BLACHE <jblache@debian.org>  |  Debian, because code matters more
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer        |       <http://www.debian.org>