gcj 4.4 failures on fash.d.o but not on fano.d.o

* openjdk on both kfreebsd-i386/kfreebsd-amd64
  man-power is missing, we use gcj similarly as hppa

gcj 4.4 is currently broken on kfreebsd-amd64 per #576335.

The forked-daapd failed three times on fash, but build for 1st attempt on fano. It looks like still the same problem as bellow.

Aurelien prepared fix for get_phys_pages() in eglibc (not yet uploaded), it is related ?

Petr