Re: Releasability of the kFreeBSD ports

I intend to deploy Debian GNU/kFreeBSD as a backup / NAS server. I
think as a desktop it's still inmature but as a server it's very
usable and has wonderful capabilities in storage
area thanks to ZFS (for example http://www.ypass.net/solaris/zfsbackup/).

I also think it can be a good firewall with PF. It would be very
useful to me if there was a stable release with security support.
Running an unreleased system in production is a bit
impractical :-(