Re: Installation woes

Hello,

I'd like to confirm this problem. I downloaded the daily iso from March 25th and while I didn't seem to get the DNS issue, I was not able to successfully use partman section of the installer to create a partition and filesystem.

I got the same sort of ????? error messages and it kept looping back to the choose a drive screen. Going back up to detect disks and then trying again several times, would sometimes get it closer, but not luck in the end.

I was also trying to install on a virtual machine - Hosted on Ubuntu Karmic via KVM. Image file I think is qcow2.

I'm trying to help a debian developer put together a local build system.

Thanks!

David.