Re: usb_hid_usages missing from kFreeBSD

Hi again!

	I'm still looking for some advice on how to proceed here as this
issue makes at least some of my packages that build fine on kFreeBSD
unuseable and would work after having that fixed.

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 10:36:34PM +0100, Christoph Egger wrote:
> 	/usr/share/misc/usb_hid_usages is missing from Debian's
> GNU/kFreeBSD systems but is requested by some games (maybe other
> software as well). Getting that file from FreeBSD 8.0.0 and adding it
> to the Debian system makes e.g. supertux (experimental) or
> supertuxkart (which will need an upload to build) work.
>
> 	Where should this file be added?

Regards

	Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0xD49AE731
\ /    Campaign   : CaCert Assurer

http://www.christoph-egger.org/