Re: [done]: bootstrap of ghc6 on kfreebsd-amd64

I've built/signed/uploaded it for unstable as well.

Many thanks for this.

Next blockers are likely to be haddock/happy/alex; haddock being apparently used in many packages, leading to a number of build failures at the moment.

Not necessarily, see thread starting by [1] and

#569157 RM: haddock -- ROM; haddock now built from ghc6's source
 ghc6's source has included haddock in it for some time now.  Starting
 with version 6.12.1, I'm building /usr/bin/haddock from that source
 and won't be building it from the source package haddock.

It looks like we could relax for a while ;-)

Petr

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-haskell/2010/02/msg00006.html