Re: [done]: bootstrap of ghc6 on kfreebsd-amd64

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (09/02/2010):
> > Maybe Haskell folks have a timeline for 6.12 in unstable?
>
> I've asked on IRC, “soon” seems to be the answer (what's needed is
> mostly: figuring out a build failure on another arch and making sure
> there's no objection from the rest of their team).

I've built/signed/uploaded it for unstable as well. Next blockers are
likely to be haddock/happy/alex; haddock being apparently used in many
packages, leading to a number of build failures at the moment.

Mraw,
KiBi.