Re: Installer status - error from 3.2.2010

It works when I remove the CD - I set it to empty in VB.
If I do not set it to empty, VB first loads the CD and
then I select "Boot from disk". An then kFreeBSD starts loading, but it halts in the end with the error I have provided. The CD grub might be the problem?

Might be, or virtual box emulation of CDROM hardware.
Is it posssible to have CD enabled, but setup booting directly from HD ?
Under bare hardware it would be BIOS setting ...
Or change how is virtual CDROM connected/shown to guest OS - IDE/SATA/SCSI.

Might be also related to #565550.

Petr