From: "Petr Salinger" <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz>
To: "Anton Andreev" <antonandreev@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2010 1:29:22 PM
Subject: Re: Installer status - error from 3.2.2010

Please give us more details,
the screenshot have been only example

namely you version of VirtualBox,
your CPU, what it is running on - linux/amd64,
linux/i386, Windows, ....
whether is VT-x or AMD-V hardware virtualization support
available and enabled [1], ...

Can you change some VirtualBox settings,
disable cdrom and network card,reduce RAM amount
does it change result ?

Petr

[1] http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Guest_OSes