Re: test of makefs in kfreebsd d-i

On Sat, Aug 08, 2009 at 02:06:51PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Petr Salinger dixit:
>
> > IMHO, the proper short description should be just fine.
>
> Addressed.
>

> Aurelien Jarno dixit:
>
> >  In the meanwhile you can live with
> >  the lintian error.
>
> Not changed, (still) waiting for the lintian maintainers' decision
> on that. I have, however, looked into the lintian source again and
> think that it's just an omission.
>
> I don't think this is critical as it was an Informational one only
> anyway.

If you really believe it will be fixed in lintian soon, then I don't see
the poing of the override, as you will need to remove the override, as
it will create an unused-override Informational...

> >- Given there is no upstream tarball
>
> Addressed: there is one now.

Ok, fine.

> >- There is some ext2 code in the sources
>
> Addressed: ext2fs and mfs code were removed from the sources by
> explicitly only adding ufs(VFS) and ffs code to the CVS module.

OK.

> >When we agree on that points, I'll upload the package.
>
> And here it is:
> http://www.freewrt.org/~tg/debs/dists/sid/wtf/pkgs/makefs/makefs_20090808-1.dsc

I have just uploaded it.

> Thanks to Luca for testing and his comments; thanks to Petr and
> you for your comments as well.

You are welcome.

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73