Re: GNU/kFreeBSD packages in the Debian archive [status-1]

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 05:02:36AM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Heya again,
>
> for those following at home, a quick summary (and an updated Subject to
> help people find it back when they need it).
>
> Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> (07/06/2009):
> > We are also being (or will get) blocked by some build failures. They
> > are currently:
> > - openssl
>
> Worked around, real fix on its way (#532336).

It built correctly, and it has been uploaded into the archive.

> > - coreutils
>
> Buildd setup changed AFAICT, possibly something to change within dpkg,
> dpkg maintainer's opinion asked, packages built.
>
> > - fftw3
>
> Wider issue than just kbsd, with extra thread-related pain.
>
> > - esound (bug already filled)
>
> Maintainer pinged (through IRC), explaining that it's important for us
> to get an upload soon (#532092).

Thanks, the package is now built and uploaded on both kfreebsd-i386 and
kfreebsd-amd64.

> > - net-snmp (due to libbsd, but being worked on)
>
> Where can one follow the progress on this one? I saw some missing
> members in a structure, should the library have those, or should their
> use be made conditional in net-snmp? (I didn't look at the code at all,
> just wondering which side ought to be fixed.)

Petr made a fix to our glibc-ports files in our SVN, but due to a
mis-coordination they are not in the upload from yesterday. I'll
try to do an upload today or tomorrow.

> > - libattr/libacl (I'll send a separate mail about those ones).
>
> Patches sent upstream for libattr (#531950), upstream asked some more
> things to Petr.

Answered.

Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73