Re: test of makefs in kfreebsd d-i

Petr Salinger dixit:

> IMHO, the proper short description should be just fine.

Addressed.

Aurelien Jarno dixit:

>  In the meanwhile you can live with
>  the lintian error.

Not changed, (still) waiting for the lintian maintainers' decision
on that. I have, however, looked into the lintian source again and
think that it's just an omission.

I don't think this is critical as it was an Informational one only
anyway.

>- Given there is no upstream tarball

Addressed: there is one now.

>- There is some ext2 code in the sources

Addressed: ext2fs and mfs code were removed from the sources by
explicitly only adding ufs(VFS) and ffs code to the CVS module.

>When we agree on that points, I'll upload the package.

And here it is:
http://www.freewrt.org/~tg/debs/dists/sid/wtf/pkgs/makefs/makefs_20090808-1.dsc

Thanks to Luca for testing and his comments; thanks to Petr and
you for your comments as well.

bye,
//mirabilos
existence.		-- Coywolf Qi Hunt