Re: available build-depends on kfreebsd-amd64

I marked the failing packages as
follows (as it *seems* to me, after a few seconds glance):
- ˙˙Needs porting.˙˙: Might work on GNU/kFreeBSD;
- ˙˙Needs porting?˙˙: Might be Linux-specific, or very hard to port.
- ˙˙Linux-specific?˙˙: Looks very much like Linux-only, but well˙˙

Depending on what others think, I'll probably start putting packages in
Not-for-us (which we can edit anytime), and for packages that really are
Linux-only, file bugs for their inclusion in P-a-s.

It looks a right way to go.

Cheers
	Petr