Re: available build-depends on kfreebsd-amd64

Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz> (04/08/2009):
> In fact, I expect there will be very low rate of successful-logs,
> may be many of the packages should go into Packages-arch-specific
> with lines "!kfreebsd-amd64 !kfreebsd-i386 !hurd-i386".

Moving to -bsd@, tiny explanation: I marked the failing packages as
follows (as it *seems* to me, after a few seconds glance):
 - “Needs porting.”: Might work on GNU/kFreeBSD;
 - “Needs porting?”: Might be Linux-specific, or very hard to port.
 - “Linux-specific?”: Looks very much like Linux-only, but well…

Depending on what others think, I'll probably start putting packages in
Not-for-us (which we can edit anytime), and for packages that really are
Linux-only, file bugs for their inclusion in P-a-s.

I just tried to go the safe route so that other eyes can check my first
impressions before using N-f-u, and ultimately, P-a-s.

Mraw,
KiBi.