Re: GNU/kFreeBSD packages in the Debian archive [status-1]

- net-snmp (due to libbsd, but being worked on)

Where can one follow the progress on this one? I saw some missing
members in a structure, should the library have those, or should their
use be made conditional in net-snmp? (I didn't look at the code at all,
just wondering which side ought to be fixed.)

Petr made a fix to our glibc-ports files in our SVN, but due to a
mis-coordination they are not in the upload from yesterday. I'll
try to do an upload today or tomorrow.