Re: [gsoc2009] debian-installer on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD

Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> writes:

> * Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> [2009-03-09 00:01]:
>> Martin Michlmayr persuaded me to tentatively volunteer for mentoring
>> the addition of mtd support, but actually I'd be much more excited
>> about mentoring this project if it had a good student. Martin, is it
>> possible that somebody else could mentor mtd support?
> Maybe Riku would be interested, but I'm not sure how how low-devel
> knowledge of parted and partman is needed for the mtd project. (My
> lack of knowledge in this area is the reason I haven't volunteered as
> mentor for the mtd project.)

For parted I belive it would be better to be done at parted's upstream
side. I belive that it should be easy to get that supported at parted

I could help on that but cannot offer to mentor it due my lack of time.

        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855
 you the whole house."