Re: [patch] wine and jack-audio-connection-kit build problem

I didn't see it, it is my fault, sorry for the noise.

You can ping into BTS, it might help.

Is there a simple way to find FTBFS without patch not already proposed
(so I can help Debian GNU/KFreeBSD without duplicating work)?

Can you please suggest me some linux-specific packages/APIs (i.e., not
attempted to being built on GNU/KFreeBSD) but that should be ported to
GNU/KFreeBSD in the medium/long term?

I occasionally write down some NOTES, see also popcon part in http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/NOTES
I expect I will update it during next weekend.

Definitely openoffice.org and hal should be ported in the medium/long
term. And of course debian-installer ...
And ada (gnat-4.3) and ghc6 needs a bootstrap for kfreebsd-amd64.

There are also some request to extend our freebsd-utils, see #492889.

Petr