debian-installer status

Hi.

Can you please tell me the status of debian-installer on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD?

I tried to follow this guide [build].
It works on Debian GNU/Linux x86 32 bit.

On Debian GNU/kFreeBSD x86 32 bit it doesn't seem to work.
At the last step, typing "fakeroot make build_netboot" I get nothing;
typing "fakeroot make all_build", I get "make[3]: `flavour_build' is
up to date.".

Can you please suggest me how I can help porting the d-i on GNU/kFreeBSD?
Is the list at [things needed] outdated?
Can you please suggest me a simple task to complete (i.e. porting a
simple dependency of d-i to GNU/kFreeBSD)?

Cheers,
Luca Favatella

[build] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Build
[things needed] http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD/Debian-Installer