debianification of freebsd

Ladies & Gents,

I apologize if this is not the proper forum for this question. I was
reading through the Debian GNU/kFreeBSD wiki, and noticed this bit
"...In fact, we have removed some non-free binary-only drivers that
are contained in the upstream FreeBSD tree, like the ath driver," in a
portion describing the freeness of the Debian GNU/kFreeBSD code. I
assume this also includes the wpi (intel 3945) driver in FreeBSD
7.0-RELEASE.

Is there a nice Debian way of re-introducing these non-free FreeBSD
drivers? (I see nothing obvious in the repository.) Avoiding
recompiling the kernel myself is the reason I'm trying Debian
GNU/kFreeBSD in the first place. (Apt is incredible!)

Thank you,

Nathaniel