__MAX_BAUD on bsd?

Hi,
I noticed that nemiver currently FTBFS[0] on kfreebsd-*, because it's
trying to use __MAX_BAUD from termios.h, which is not there on freebsd.

I'm not very skilled about bsd, so I ask you: why isn't __MAX_BAUD
there? Is that ok? Is it somewhere else (which I din't find)?

Upstream is proposing a patch similar to this one (last part):
http://shantanu.info/files/anjuta-1.2.2-freebsd.patch
Is that the proper way to fix it, or there is a better patch?

Cheers, Luca

[0] http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/package.php?p=nemiver

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org