Re: sshd in unstable not executable any longer, seems to be a shared library

Petr Salinger dixit:

> Please, could you try with 6.2 image - kfreebsd-image-6.2-1-686

I will.

> Which 7.0 version -  6.99+20060506-0.1 ?

I don't have it in my head right now, but yes, one from 2006,
and I actually wondered about it. (Didn't know the 6.2 is newer;
I just apt-getted that stuff.)

bye,
//mirabile
existence.		-- Coywolf Qi Hunt