Re: Buggy perl's socket library: incorrect perl build?

Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@enst-bretagne.fr> (29/03/2007):
> What is more embarrassing IMHO is lines 77-97 (library detection)

And actually, when looking at what is printed to the screen, the library
detection happens in a similar way... But it is not caught by debuild in
the generated log, neither when I call dpkg-buildpackage manually with
2>&1 | tee $log. That's one more thing I'm not getting...

I tried to have a look at every occurrence of /linux/i in the debian/
and in the top-level directory, thus adjusting some triplet checks in
the ./Configure file, but then the compilation terminates after some
files. I guess I really need to know what library detection does output
before trying anything else. But the above-mentioned logging problem is
quite embarrassing...

Amazed,

--
Cyril Brulebois