RFC/RFH: pfctl and authpf

Hi,

currently I am able to build pfctl and authpf in
freebsd-utils source package. Patch is in svn.

But I have not yet used packet filter, so I cannot properly test.
Please, could someone test whether they are really working ?
You can build them from source or I can send two binaries.
Currently they are builded during build of net-tools
binary package. Should they stay in net-tools
or should they go into own package (in this case,
please suggest name).
Also script for /etc/init.d/ would be appreciated.

Thanks

Petr