Re: (wishlist) Re: edos.debian.net

Hi.

On my side, I would ask edos.debian.net maintainers to add, if not too
difficult, the kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64 architectures as is
already the case on packages.debian.org (and, why not, hurd-i386,
armeb, m32r and other prospective ports).

With pleasure. Just tell me from where I can get the Package files.

I tried to do my best (CCed debian-bsd just in case) in gathering
them.

kfreebsd-i386
http://ftp.gnuab.org/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-kfreebsd-i386/
http://ftp.gnuab.org/debian/dists/unreleased/main/binary-kfreebsd-i386/

kfreebsd-amd64
http://ftp.gnuab.org/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-kfreebsd-amd64/
http://ftp.gnuab.org/debian/dists/unreleased/main/binary-kfreebsd-amd64/

It will be very helpfull for us (kfreebsd).

But it might need some changes on your side,
as we do not have one repository.

We have in fact three repositories and we need to test union of them:
sid + unreleased + "arch all packages from i386 sid".

In kfreebsd-i386/kfreebsd-amd64 context, we say that a package P
(from {sid + unreleased}) is installable if there is a subset S
of {sid+unreleased+"arch all packages from i386 sid"} containing P,
and such that for each package in S
    * every dependency relation is satisfied by some package in S
    * and it is not in conflict with any package in S

Petr