Re: [kfreebsd-amd64] Problem building glib2.0 (solved)

Aurelien Jarno a écrit :
On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 09:19:06AM +0100, Petr Salinger wrote:

I still have the problem with a gcc-4.0 rebuilt from source. I have uploaded it to the archive, as it is a newer version.

Moreover the problem does not seem to come from binutils, as using the .o files from GNU/Linux fixes the problem. On the contrary I see the same problem using the .o files from GNU/kFreeBSD on GNU/Linux.

It still can be bug in binutils - in gas.

I have actually found the problem, it was a problem with our version of libtool. I have sent a patch under bug#355789 in the Debian BTS.

Thanks Petr for the time you spent on this problem.

Bye,
Aurelien