Re: New GNU/kFreeBSD install CD (amd64)

thanks for the answer... I am really looking forward for such an
operating system and the freedom promise is also appealing (also =
especially)

Cheers,

Pau

2006/12/19, Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz>:
Hi!

> I am very interested but it's not clear to me whether these are minus
> alpha releases or something intented for production...

I would say kfreebsd-i386 is roughly "unstable" as other ports
are in "unstable". kfreebsd-amd64 is younger port and is slightly worse.
Current status would be beta for kfreebsd-i386 and late alpha or
early beta for kfreebsd-amd64.

The easiest way is to evaluate is to just try, i.e. inside qemu.

Petr