Re: mailing lists

Robert Millan a écrit :
Hi,

I spotted a few problems with glibc-bsd-devel mailing list:

  - It needs maintanance work (Santiago kindly offered to help on this, but this
    is still a PITA).

  - Message posts lag a lot (I've seen messages arriving the list ~40h after
    they were sent).

  - Users are confused and go to debian-bsd to ask questions instead.  Which is
    not strange, since:

      - debian-bsd is the official list, and is marked as a general Debian *BSD
      list in http://lists.debian.org/

      - glibc-bsd-devel has -devel in its name.

I think it would be good to find a solution, but I'm not sure which one.  Is
everyone happy with the current situation?

How about switching everything to debian-bsd ?