I spotted a few problems with glibc-bsd-devel mailing list:
- It needs maintanance work (Santiago kindly offered to help on this, but this
is still a PITA).
- Message posts lag a lot (I've seen messages arriving the list ~40h after
they were sent).
- Users are confused and go to debian-bsd to ask questions instead. Which is
not strange, since:
- debian-bsd is the official list, and is marked as a general Debian *BSD
list in http://lists.debian.org/
- glibc-bsd-devel has -devel in its name.
I think it would be good to find a solution, but I'm not sure which one. Is
everyone happy with the current situation?